Monday, April 25, 2011

Back to the Markets!


I had my first farmers market of the season! Despite the rain and the wind I sold every tulip I had. : )  




I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

I know I have been a bad poster the past 2 weeks. Pulling all of the tulips before they bloomed in the 80 degree high tunnel + seeding and transplanting thousands and thousands of baby plants + getting everything ready for the market season + potty training twins boys = me not a good blogger.

Next week will be the start of another market. So I will have a market every Saturday and every Sunday till November. ohhh boy! lots of work but both markets are very high end && are always packed with people so it will be fun. I always meet the best flower lovers at the markets! : )

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful I bet your customers went away beaming!Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete