Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Market Success!!


I spent Mothers Day at the Schenectady Greenmarket && just as I had done on Easter, I sold every stem I had! This is my first year at Schenectady && I feel very lucky to be a part of such a great market. I have met so many awesome people there already && I can tell its going to be a fantastic season.

My Dad and Jordan



This jar set up for the bouquets is a hit! I get tons of comments on how great it looks. I can't put all my bouquets on the table so I just keep all the extra pre-made bouquets in the back && as people buy them I put a new one in the jar so the table always looks full.


The Penny Cress that stole the show on Mothers Day. Everyone loved it. : )


This gentleman is by far the best dressed man at the farmers market! He always buys a flower for his Lapel. Thats awesome!

Happy bumble bee on tulip. I was so stoked I caught that with my cell cam.

My mini bouquets for M-Day



This many buckets empty only half way through the market was thrilling!!
I hope all my bouquets made tons of moms happy.

P.S. - For M-Day I got a new trowel && jean shorts && colorful tank tops. Thanks to my adorable boys and my wonderful man for the great gifts! 

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks beautiful I bet you did a lot of people watching as well.Headed home in a few weeks just for the farmers market.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete