Monday, June 27, 2011

Flowers in the house!!


One of my mini Sweet William bouquets. These were very popular at the markets this week.




My florists are loving the stock this year. I def have made a note to grow more of that antique apricot color next season.


Sweet peas are blooming in the high tunnel! : ) Side note: That limited edition Loreal Paris "Silver Star" polish is my new fav!

Happy Monday to all.

( now I must return to the field to plant a few thousand more Celosia & direct seed more ornamental grasses. woooo! ) 

8 comments:

  1. Oh the sweetest scents right there. Wish we could buy and use your flowers. That stock has my nose twitching:)

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stock is such a classic florist shop scent from my childhood. Designed in a mass of stems like this, they're irrisistible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are living one of my dreams. Best of luck with the flower farming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get one lousy stock to come up and you have hands-ful! how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I could never get the stock to survive outside but after I started growing it in the high tunnel it has been very sucessful. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of my favorites...though the William I once dated wasn't very sweet. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers.....and nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Send Flowers and Gifts to Philippines
    It is really a good thing if we have flowers at home, even just one vase. It will definitely change the ambiance of the house. And just by seeing flowers, it can easily calm us down and make us happy.

    ReplyDelete