Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just because I'm snowed in

My little honeybees!


Purple hair & me


My man sporting a snuggie


Favorite picture from 2010 Philly Flower Show
         This is a crazy winter! It seems like we are having snow storms twice a week. It's stressful for me because I have to go dig out the hightunnels everytime but good for my boyfriend with a booming snow removal business. So if your snowed in like me here is some nifty stuff to check out.

Here are some amazing places I will be going this year in February March March Again MayJuly &&   November! Yayyyy Flowers!

I dream about buying one of these  all the time.

This is my awesome friend's blog. He is obsessed with orchids like I'm consumed by cut flowers.

I finally settled on this  homeschool system for the boys since I have heard such good things.

These are big effing greenhouses!!

This lovely lady is one of my biggest inspirations ever. I check her blog everyday to see what awesome new stuff she has going on. 

My cabin to be. All it needs is a wrap around porch with a sunroom & a basement where I can put a farm kitchen && a school room for the boys. Its going to be nestled right at the top of a hill over looking the flower fields below. It will be so beautiful with the panoramic moutain view! 

I am going with this designer  for my website. He did wonderful work for my dad's farm site.

I want to be as organized and adorable as her!

Hoop Dance is sexy!!! I will be as good as them some day. : )

This dress would be a good addition to my market day wardrobe. The cuter I look the more I sell...true story!!

I am totally going to build one of these somewhere on the farm.

I cant wait to harvest these yummies  this summer. Sooooooooo goood.

I am in love! I can't wait to get my hands on some of them for the farm.

I am definitely getting this book this weekend for some style inspiration.

I know this is a long list but it was a very very long dreary snowday. Keep warm && spring will be here before we know it!   ; ) yayyyy!



2 comments:

  1. Those honeybees have stolen my heart! I'm in love!!!

    Hot Farmers are rare, work it girl!!! The cuter you look the more you'll sell. Love it!

    Thanks for the sweet words and link.

    I love watching as you create a seriously awesome life!

    ReplyDelete