Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Adirondacks


I love my adirondacks and this is the time of year when I start longing for the amazing summer time view from the peaks. I have climbed those mountains when I was happy, when I was in love, when I was escaping, when I was searching for an answer and especially when I was trying to reconnect. This photo was taken by Lauren Mousseau (awesome photographer) last fall at the top of Sleeping Beauty.

At the top of Buck Mountain last spring

Lake George below

All the melting snow makes for some amazing water pics


I have grown deep roots in these moutains and I dont think I am going anywhere for a very long time. Those peaks keep me in place. Everytime I become to involved in my day to day life I take to the mountain tops to be reminded just how small I am compared to the big Adirondack sky and the stress slips away. The Adirondack region I live in makes me happy and cut flowers make me happy so of course I had to name my farm after my favorite mountains in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment