Saturday, February 19, 2011

Seed Arrival!

My Seeds have begun showing up in the mail this week and there are many more to come. Including all my glad bulbs, which should be here any day! Its waking me up and making me realize that its that time of year again. That time where I have no free moments in the day and my life revolves around the lists I write for myself every morning in order to get everything done. Game time is coming!




My seeds from England finally made it. I loved the stamps and I love how they wrote my name. "Miss G" should definitely be my crazy flower lady alter-ego name! Things around the farm are beginning to move at a faster pace as the snow melts away. The winter break has been lovely but I have missed the farmers markets and the sun on my face as I work in the field. It will be nice to get back to doing what I know and am so passionate about.   

One of my very first bouquets I ever made! So long ago!  




Valentines Chocolate Strawberry cake I made for my best girlfriend! <3


Bath time fun!

Most amazing blue eyes ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment