Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Adorable Daffodils

I encountered many different types of Daffodils last weekend && it got me really excited for when my Daffs come to visit me again on the farm this spring!






I grow many different varieties on my farm but because Daffs are sold everywhere in the spring && many people have the common varieties blooming in their own yards I stick to growing unique varieties that are either large cupped or are very high in fragrance. My two most popular varietes are Frangrant Rose && Geranium.














Just remember to keep your Daffodils seperate from your Tulips! They do not get along...Sad trombone : (
This is due to the sap that leaks from the Daffs && Tulips don't like it.


Wannna know more about Daffodils??? Click here!


2 comments:

  1. The ones that look like bells are beautiful where on earth can I get this variety!They all look so beautiful! I have the white ones with the orange centers.I also have some they look almost like the ruffled petal tulips do you know what they are?! Im you blog stalker!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get all my Daff bulbs from daffodildepot.com they have good prices & they have like every kind of daff bulb. Def look there! : D

    ReplyDelete