Thursday, March 3, 2011

These boots were made for harvesting!

I have been practicing shooting with my new S5100 Fuji camera in preparation for the flower shows I am going to this weekend && some of the shots I thought were pretty cool.


I love my new wellies!!! I will be stylin it up this spring while I'm working away in the field.  : )

Some new patches I got to add to my jacket && that is my purple sparkly hoop that matches my purple hair.

 My friend gave me these pictures a few years ago because she said flowers were always on my mind.

On a farm note - My seedling babies are sprouting away and soon my seedling house will be full. There are so many farm chores that need to get done for spring I don't even know where to start!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Ilse Jacosen boots but can't get my old Hunter wellies to wear out!! When they do, I'm off shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are wonderful. I really like how they are fleece lined on the inside. : )

    ReplyDelete