Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ell -- Ohh -- Vee -- Eee

These must be Mother Nature's pumps
The amount of heels && wellies I own have mind boggled those with XY chromosomes for a long time.


I splurged for these during my B-day celebration in Montreal.

Dad: "Why would you buy those? You can't drive the tractor in those!"

These shoes have magic powers for sure! They have gotten me many free drinks when paired with a little black dress.

&& they are good for teaching lessons when the man is refusing to take me out because he wants to stay in && continue he couch potato cycle. I just throw on these pumps with a cute skirt && go out with the ladies. ( then all of the sudden he has a change of heart && wants to come )




I have a plethora of wellies but I justify that because I need them for work. (wink wink) I wear them everytime I go out to harvest in the fields && they look super cute when paired with jean shorts at the farmers market! Showing a little leg always boosts flower sales. hehehe

These pink leopard mary jane platforms are on my radar! && if this season goes well they will def be on my shelf. I would look amazing driving the old John Deere in these babies!


2 comments:

  1. From one shoe loving blogger to another . Nice footwear. Now dont get me started about handbags!!?? Sinead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure a post featuring handbags will be added in the future! lol

    ReplyDelete