Sunday, March 6, 2011

Philly Flower Show = Bliss


The show was amazing. Philadelphia weather was awesome. It was a great time. The theme for the show this year was spring time in Paris. oh la la! As always there were fantastic arrangements everywhere I turned. The show was bursting with flowering trees && daffodils && tulips all over the place. Hydrangeas && rose bushes were everywhere. It was beautiful!


The only problem is...we have returned to Upstate New York where at first when I got home it was raining && now as I am looking out the window I can see it has begun to snow heavily. (sigh). The flower show got me all geared up for spring && I cant wait for my farm to wake up && start blooming all over the place! All the tulips I got to see today were a teaser for what will be happening on my farm soon.  : )




The show was huge && I filled two cameras trying to capture it all. So I will be doing a series of postings about the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment